2020-2023, University of Sydney, Australia: PhD in the History and Philosophy of Science and member of the Theory and Method in Biosciences group (The Griffiths Lab) at the Charles Perkins Centre (CPC).
– 2021, London School of Economics, UK: Visiting PhD student in Centre for Philosophy of Natural and Social Science (CPNSS) and the Foundations of Animal Sentience group (ASENT) [September-December].
2018-2019, University of Bristol, UK: MA in Philosophy of Biological and Cognitive Sciences.
2014-2018, University of Bayreuth, Germany: BA in Philosophy & Economics.
– 2017, Visiting Student at the University of Helsinki [September – December].
– 2017, Research Visitor at the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Biology and Research Group Theoretical models of Eco-evolutionary Dynamics [February – March].
Honors, Awards, Grants & Scholarships:
- Postgraduate Research Scholarship in the Philosophy of Biomedicine (2020-2022)
- Pre-Doctoral Research Fellowship, Templeton World Charity Foundation (2019)
- Bristol Alumni Foundation Travel Award (2019)
- Feminism & Technology Conference Grant (2018)
- PhilInBioMed International Network (2018)
- Philosophy of Science Association Travel Award (2018)
- Philosophy & Economics Alumni Association Grant (2018) x2
Service to the Profession:
- Book Publisher Referee for: Routledge; Wiley;
- Journal Referee for: Behavioral and Brain Sciences; Philosophy of Science; Journal of Philosophy; Biology & Philosophy; Frontiers in Ecology and Evolution; European Journal for Philosophy of Science; Journal for the Theory of Social Behaviour; Philosophy of Medicine; Acta Biotheoretica; Livestock Science; Philosophia; Journal of Medical Ethics; Medicine, Health Care and Philosophy; South African Journal of Philosophy; Kriterion – Journal of Philosophy; Studies in History and Philosophy of Science
- Author and Editor of the Science and Philosophy series on Psychology Today and Medium (since 2019)
- Board Member Philosophy of Science Association – Social Media Committee (since 2019)
- Student Representative Board Member for the International Society for the History, Philosophy and Social Studies of Biology (2019-2021)
- Philos-L Assistant (since 2018)
Affiliations (membership may be expired)
- Philosophy of Science Association (PSA)
- International Network for Economic Method (INEM)
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- American Philosophical Association (APA)
- Association for the Scientific Study of Consciousness (ASSC)
- Animal Behavior Society (ABS)
- Comparative Cognition Society (CSS)
- Society for Behavioral Neuroscience and Comparative Psychology (SBNCP)
- International Society for Applied Ethology (ISAE)
- Universities Federation for Animal Welfare (UFAW)
- The International Society for Evolution, Medicine & Public Health (ISEMPH)
- The Society for the Philosophy of Animal Minds (SPAM)
- International Society for the History, Philosophy, and Social Studies of Biology (ISHPSSB)
- International Union of History and Philosophy of Science and Technology (IUHPST)
- European Society for Evolutionary Biology (ESEB)
- Association for the Study of Animal Behaviour (ASAB)
- European Society for Philosophy of Science (ESPS)
- British Society for Philosophy of Science (BSPS)
- British Ecological Society (BES)
- Australasian Association of Philosophy (AAP)
- Australasian Association for the History, Philosophy, and Social Studies of Science (AAHPSSS)
- German Society for Philosophy of Science (GWP)
- Ethologische Gesellschaft
My full-length CV can be found here.