From August-December 2019, Carnegie Mellon University, USA: Research Fellow in the Department of Social and Decision Sciences.
2020-2023, University of Sydney, Australia: PhD in the History and Philosophy of Science.
2018-2019, University of Bristol, UK: MA in Philosophy of Biological and Cognitive Sciences.
2014-2018, University of Bayreuth, Germany: BA in Philosophy & Economics.
Honors, Awards, Grants & Scholarships:
- Postgraduate Research Scholarship in the Philosophy of Biomedicine (2020-2022)
- Pre-Doctoral Research Fellowship, Templeton World Charity Foundation (2019)
- Bristol Alumni Foundation Travel Award (2019)
- Feminism & Technology Conference Grant (2018)
- PhilInBioMed International Network (2018)
- Philosophy of Science Association Travel Award (2018)
- Philosophy & Economics Alumni Association Grant (2018) x2
Service to the Profession:
- Journal Referee for: Behavioral and Brain Sciences, Journal of Philosophy, Biology & Philosophy, European Journal for Philosophy of Science, Journal for the Theory of Social Behaviour, Acta Biotheoretica, Philosophia, Journal of Medical Ethics
- Author and Editor of the Science and Philosophy series on Psychology Today and Medium (since 2019)
- Board Member Philosophy of Science Association – Social Media Committee (since 2019)
- Student Representative Adv. for the International Society for the History, Philosophy and Social Studies of Biology (2019-2021)
- Philos-L Assistant (since 2018)
- Philosophy of Science Association (PSA)
- European Society for Evolutionary Biology (ESEB)
- International Network for Economic Method (INEM)
- International Society for the History, Philosophy, and Social Studies of Biology (ISHPSSB)
- European Society for Philosophy of Science (ESPS)
- British Society for Philosophy of Science (BSPS)
- German Society for Philosophy of Science (GWP)
My full-length CV can be found here.